| ConsoliTech Corp.
Industrial Control Systems
Industrial Control Toolkit and Servers
VB HMI Toolkit
ActiveX PLC Communications
Product list and
Control Systems Design and Development
MPI device driver works in conjunction with our OPC Server KEPServerEX, to provide data
exchange between OPC Clients and Siemens S7-300 and S7-400 PLCs using MPI protocol. The
MPI interface requires the use of the Siemens S7 MPI serial port adapter available from
your Siemens dealer. The serial port MPI adapter allows KEPServerEX to communicate with
your Siemens S7-300 and S7-400 PLCs at either 19.2 KBaud or 38.4 KBaud. The S7 MPI driver
talks directly to the MPI adapter cable no additional software packages or libraries are
required. KEPServerEX automatically optimizes your data acquisition based on client
demand. Data integrity is insured with our extensive error handling.
- Supports OPC 1.0 and 2.0 Data Access
- Multi-threaded design insures optimum
- Supports up to 16 concurrent serial
port and PC card configurations.
- Full Time On-line operation allows on
the fly changes
- Build Diagnostic system with protocol
- Modem support included on all Serial
- CSV file import and export of Server
Tags for easy configuration on large projects.
- Includes OPC 2.0 Automation Interface
and comprehensive Visual Basic examples.
- Multiple Master Multi-drop Supported
- S7-300 and S7-400 PLC families
- Automatically handles network configuration
- Stations 0-31
- Memory Types Supported: I, E, Q, A, M, F, T, C, Z, and Data Block Access
- Bit Level Access is supported
- All data types are supported
DDE Features Include:
- AdvancedDDE Supports RSView32 and
- FastDDE & SuiteLink Support
Wonderware FactorySuite 2000
- CF-TEXT Supports all DDE aware
- NetDDE Supports shared network access
to device data
For order and product
For more information on our complete
line of OPC servers contact us at:
credit cards accepted
Back to Top
Copyright (c) 1996-2003 ConsoliTech Corp. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies or mark holders.
*Prices are subject to change without notice
Site references: OPC, PLC
communications with I/O scanning and modem support for Modicon Modbus, Allen-Bradley Data
Highway, SLC 500 serial DF1 protocol, Opto22,
Modbus, AB, SLC 500, SLC 5/03, SLC 5/04, DH, DH+, MicroLogix, ModBus, Modicon, MMI,
Operator Interface, HMI, SCADA, User Interface, Visual Basic, VB controls, OCX, ActiveX,
controls, ModBus protocol, PLC, programmable controllers, DF1 , Data acquisition,
Alarming, Trending, SPC, Data logging, Modbus, Industrial notebook computer enclosure,
Notebook computer, Enclosures, Computer enclosures, Industrial computer, SA-85,
Industrial, Industrial Controls, Modbus.SLC 500, Data Highway, DataHighway, AB, Data
highway driver, Modbus driver, Modbus communications, Data highway communications.