| ConsoliTech Corp.
Industrial Control Systems
Industrial Control Toolkit and Servers
VB HMI Toolkit
ActiveX PLC Communications
Product list and
Control Systems Design and Development
Ethernet I/O OPC Server
Ethernet I/O device driver works in conjunction with our OPC Server KEPServerEX, to
provide data exchange between OPC Clients and Optlilogic Ethernet RTUs using UDP protocol.
KEPServerEX automatically optimizes your data acquisition based on client demand. Data
integrity is insured with our extensive error handling. The Optilogic driver supports the Automatic Tag Database Generation features of
- Supports OPC 1.0 and 2.0 Data Access
- Multi-threaded design insures optimum
- Supports up to 16 concurrent serial
port and PC card configurations.
- Full Time On-line operation allows on
the fly changes
- Build Diagnostic system with protocol
- Modem support included on all Serial
- CSV file import and export of Server
Tags for easy configuration on large projects.
- Includes OPC 2.0 Automation Interface
and comprehensive Visual Basic examples.
- Supports 4 Slot RTU Base
- Covers all I/O Modules supported by the Optilogic RTU
- Supports Digital and Analog I/O
- Supports Serial Ports modules and Base serial port operation
- Supports All Operator Panels
- Automatic Tag Database generation for plug and play ease of use
- High Speed operation designed for SoftPLC I/O
- All data types supported
DDE Features Include:
- AdvancedDDE Supports RSView32 and
- FastDDE & SuiteLink Support
Wonderware FactorySuite 2000
- CF-TEXT Supports all DDE aware
- NetDDE Supports shared network access
to device data
For order and product
For more information on our complete
line of OPC servers contact us at:
credit cards accepted
Back to Top
Copyright (c) 1996-2003 ConsoliTech Corp. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies or mark holders.
*Prices are subject to change without notice
Site references: OPC, PLC
communications with I/O scanning and modem support for Modicon Modbus, Allen-Bradley Data
Highway, SLC 500 serial DF1 protocol, Opto22,
Modbus, AB, SLC 500, SLC 5/03, SLC 5/04, DH, DH+, MicroLogix, ModBus, Modicon, MMI,
Operator Interface, HMI, SCADA, User Interface, Visual Basic, VB controls, OCX, ActiveX,
controls, ModBus protocol, PLC, programmable controllers, DF1 , Data acquisition,
Alarming, Trending, SPC, Data logging, Modbus, Industrial notebook computer enclosure,
Notebook computer, Enclosures, Computer enclosures, Industrial computer, SA-85,
Industrial, Industrial Controls, Modbus.SLC 500, Data Highway, DataHighway, AB, Data
highway driver, Modbus driver, Modbus communications, Data highway communications.